View Single Post
Old 31-01-2012, 14:26   #60
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
re: [MERGED] Poll: Same Sex civil marriages, yes or no.

I think a lot of people from a religious background will say they are not in favour of gay marriages personally, but they're not actively going to campaign against them being banned. So from my point of view I don't agree with it from a religious perspective, but if you want to go ahead and get married to someone of the same sex, it's not really my problem.

Interestingly enough I met a friend of mine a few months ago for teh first time in about 2 years. I thought he was gay, he had never mentioned it before, but when we met for a drink he told me he had got married to another guy. Was I suprised that he was gay? No. Was I suprised that he got married to another guy? No. Will I stay friends with him? Yes.
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote