View Single Post
Old 25-04-2017, 12:50   #1112
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
I'm so glad I'm not a boxing fan as the cost of seeing these events are very expensive. If you're a subscriber to sky sports then it works out extremely expensive (sky sports sub's plus box office fee) .
I agree mate same with big WWE events if you don't have the network it's quite expensive via ppv at between £14.95 - £19.95 each ppv.
And tv/sports companies/organisations wonder why people are seeking alternative methods.

---------- Post added at 11:50 ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Someone else was suggesting that a few posts back. I wonder who that might have been?
Oh your post will be forgotten mate the masiah himself MB has posted it we must worship at his feet, i also posted months ago that box office HD was coming to vm in spring 2017 but got laughed at hence why i no longer post rumours i get.