View Single Post
Old 19-03-2017, 09:20   #3030
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
The 2nd V6 will connect to the existing cabling. But it also needs a connection to your SuperHub (it needs this even if you don't want to share recordings between V6's). Hopefully this will work fine using Wi-Fi, but that depends on the signal quality, which can't really be predicted. I suggest you do nothing for now, and see how it goes when you try Wi-Fi. If you have trouble getting it to work with Wi-Fi, post back here and we'll try to help.

ps. Welcome to the forum
I have 2 v6 boxes, I cannot watch box b recordings via box a and vice versa ( did work once many weeks ago). Box a is hard wired to hub box b is upstairs so relies on wi-fi.

I get error v401 and choice of try again or cancel.

What is strange is I can delete recordings on box b through box a - so there is obviously a connection.

Any ideas?
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote