View Single Post
Old 24-08-2016, 07:41   #11
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: New content for Virgin Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
What I don't understand is why they are adding things to a box that cannot cope with what it has already, they could add Sky Atlantic tomorrow, but what would be the point if all customers get to see is a blank screen or a spinning circle
Spiderplant has already debunked the theory that more streaming services means a slower Tivo, Richard. However, I am looking to the next box expected at the end of the year, which hopefully will have the speed problem sorted, with lots more apps on there.

Why do you say we could have Sky Atlantic tomorrow? Sky appear to be standing in the way of that, although I remain optimistic that there is no reason why VM could not add a Now TV app which includes SA.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote