View Single Post
Old 19-04-2017, 21:08   #1284
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
There were factual inaccuracies and out and out lies on both sides in the referendum campaign Andrew so get over it both sides treated voters like idiots but no one has a right to moan about it as all they had to do was a bit of research. The lib dems will try every trick to attract the votes of remainers and no doubt a fair few of them will be dumb enough to vote for them because of the EU issue, thankfully the majority will be a little more practical in their voting. My biggest hope is the snp get a good kicking in scotland as i really don't want to see the scots being set against each other again chasing the independence dream.
I was just explaining why the BBC's coverage was biased towards Brexit and acknowledged as such by the Corporation. I was not trying to re-tread old wounds but some people wanted the detail.

For those people, some further evidence of the BBBC's pro-Brexit bias may be seen here:
Quote:
Lord Patten, a Conservative peer and former BBC Trust chairman who is in favour of the UK staying in the EU, said it raised eyebrows when weighty figures from the Bank of England and the International Monetary Fund were given equal billing with “some backbencher no one has ever heard of”.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...n-whittingdale

Last edited by 1andrew1; 19-04-2017 at 21:16.