View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 12:10   #5
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Swap boxes from one room to another

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
I presume, therefore, that I could swap my two v6 boxes (taking remotes with box?).

The much vaunted watch recordings from box B through box A is very flaky at best and now appears to have stopped working altogether.

Both boxes have been rebooted, can see recordings on other box, delete them, but not watch them. Very frustrating as this is a great feature if it worked.
That sounds likely to be a problem with the connection from one or both boxes to your SuperHub. How are they connected?
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote