View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 20:37   #7
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Vm engineers are a pain

I will give you the full story then.

My mother in law has been with VM the same time As us, she decided to get in touch with the times, and we gave her a lap top, VM did BB and she decided that she would have it.

It was arranged to have BB installed today for a £40.00 install. The booking time was 7am till 1.00pm, the VM Engineer arrived at 1.30.

He placed the BB on top of the cabinet and left it there, put the cable into the back of the box and left, saying it will work in an hour.

After an hour my m.i.l contacted us, and we found out that the engineer was in the house approx ten minutes, we found out that there was no main cable. So my wife called CS,seven times and got put through to several departments, still no joy.

She tried again and finally got an engineer and said it was too late to get an engineer to call back, he did another test and then found out that the box was broken and they will arrange for a new box to be sent out in three days.

How can they do a proper check without a mains cable

This is poor service from a company, when you cannot get the right answers and the pass the buck scenario.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote