View Single Post
Old 24-11-2013, 13:07   #71
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonRoad View Post
I'm new to netflix but have been impressed with quality so far.

One thing I can't fathom is how to use the profiles on the Tivo. I set up a couple of under 12 profiles on the PC but there doesn't seem to be a way to get profiles on the Tivo?...... unless one of you netflix/Tivo experts can tell me differently?
Profiles are currently not on the Tivo Netflix. I believe they plan to add them. I think I read that the version with profiles caused problems, so they had to go back to the non profile version at this point in time.

---------- Post added at 12:07 ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickJesus View Post
Its well documented how physically and mentally incapable you are of anything other than gushing praise for VM, so that doesn't really surprise me.

Or... the simple fact is, that Den's Netflix experience with Tivo is completely problem free. Why do you doubt that?