View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 16:12   #589
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Just did Google Search, and the only place that quote comes up in in Daniel Hannan's twitter feed - did anyone actually say it?

https://twitter.com/DanielJHannan/st...78446208864257
Trust Hugh, who always must try and prove someone wrong by googling to see if it is a fact.

Selective memory springs to mind, yes they did. Pretty big claim by remainers, pre-referendum.

---------- Post added at 16:12 ---------- Previous post was at 16:03 ----------

Oh, what's this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Just as well my pension isn't dependent on the stock market, FTSE 250 has fallen 14% in the last 2 days , the worst since 1987. Sterling is plummeting so we can say goodbye to holidays abroad, and a recession is predicted for 2017 which will be nice... Project Fear is proving very accurate so far.
Remind me what the benefits of leaving were? Money for the NHS? No that was a lie. Less immigration, apparently not. A lot who voted leave are scratching their heads today; for once they can't totally blame politicians.
A post from Mr K from June 2016, 4 days after the referendum. Predicting all kinds of stuff to happen, that didn't. I like how he says project fear is accurate so far, when, where ?

There was no recession and the stock market is reaching record levels.