View Single Post
Old 29-03-2017, 22:48   #1001
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I must admit I don't like Trump at all but that's me he is not my President, I don't live there.

Just for the hell of it I signed up for daily updates from the White House due to the amount of vitriol by both the press and some members of this forum.

I like to think outside the box look at all sides and come to my own conclusion, I may live in Wales but I'm not a sheep. (not Welsh either).

What has surprised me is what he has done (all verifiable) that you don't get to hear about in the media, the meetings he's had with industry leaders, unions and womens groups.

The media just seem to concentrate on the negative side.

I still don't actually like him but I wouldn't run him down in the way the media does.

I've been doing that since he took office and most days watch the press briefings, including the questions as well.

If you want to know what is actually happening, it is a waste of time watching the BBC; they are even more biased against Trump than Brexit