View Single Post
Old 16-03-2017, 20:59   #794
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
But you have conveniently ignored that Obama Admin has form when it comes to spying !

If Obama Administration was capable of spying on ALLIES, why not foes, i.e. a Republican candidate? If Obama was desperate to get evidence to prove these so called Russian links : How best to do that with the tools available and they had used those tools before to even spy on friends.

Whose the mug now ?
Mick I did address why the Obama administration spying on foreign allies is not the same as spying on citizens in the US. One is legal and within his remit and the other isn't.

What's more I don't understand why you're so keen to defend Trump on his considering both he and his press security are slightly backing away from the specific accusation that it was Obama who did it and that it was a wiretap. Also considering Trump hasn't provided any evidence and Republicans are saying they haven't seen any either.

---------- Post added at 20:59 ---------- Previous post was at 20:42 ----------

Bizarrely my Twitter feed just went crazy with the Sean Spicer accusing GCHQ of spying on Trump? Did he say that before your post? Where did come from?

Is Sean Spicer reading this thread? Are you Sean Spicer? So many questions