View Single Post
Old 14-09-2016, 19:43   #11459
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Thumbs up Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post

Yes fond memories they will be.

With Osem Jnr # 2 off to college next week it's really dawning on us that we're going to miss him so much. Today we took him to Herne Bay and had a lovely day by the sea. The weather was great and the sea as calm and clear as I've ever seen it. He really enjoyed being in the water again. I took lots of pics and video to look back on and to put on his tablet so he can do likewise while he's away from home every week.
I believe that the measure of a good parent is that their children grow up with a zest for life safe in the knowledge that their parents will be there for them wherever they may be. Osem Jnr # 2 is so loved and you and your wife have given him a brilliant start.