View Single Post
Old 14-09-2016, 19:21   #11458
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Another wonderful memory for you to cherish and look back on with fond memories Osem. I'm glad you all enjoyed your break

Yes fond memories they will be.

With Osem Jnr # 2 off to college next week it's really dawning on us that we're going to miss him so much. Today we took him to Herne Bay and had a lovely day by the sea. The weather was great and the sea as calm and clear as I've ever seen it. He really enjoyed being in the water again. I took lots of pics and video to look back on and to put on his tablet so he can do likewise while he's away from home every week.

Had to add a little picture of he and mum having fun in the sea.

Last edited by Osem; 10-06-2018 at 15:50.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote