View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 22:16   #11456
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Had a nice business lunch up at the local Toby carvery with the project leader and a German engineer over from Kassel on some work I'm doing for them. I opted for the carvery sandwich they do: Beef in a baguette and it comes with roasties, a jumbo Yorkie and a jug of gravy for just over 4 quid. Quite filling.
I reckon that's yet more evidence that Brexit isn't quite the doomsday scenario some folks liked to make out...

---------- Post added at 22:16 ---------- Previous post was at 22:13 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l am glad you had a lovely time Osem with your family as we love the New Forest as we find it a magical place to visit when we are up that way.
Thanks Den it was very nice and we weren't too far from the sea. Got loads of pictures and videos of Osem Jnr #2 frolicking in the surf and having fun in the hot tub to load onto his tablet as visual reminders for when he goes off to college next week. It'd have been nice to get some video of him/us in the beautiful swimming pool but such utterly deviant practices aren't allowed anymore sadly...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote