View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 18:46   #11447
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l hope you have a nice time Hugh as my parents are off to America on early Saturday morning.

---------- Post added at 18:26 ---------- Previous post was at 18:22 ----------

You should be very proud of Osem Jnr as that is a wonderful achievement by him.
Thanks Den.

The real work starts now, however, he'll be working 4 days per week in a couple of local primary schools for the next year.

Having said that he's well used to dealing with difficult children not only through his existing training but though karate, especially since he became a Sensei a few years ago. He has a reputation for not tolerating any nonsense and soon manages to get the respect of those he trains. I suppose it's introducing him to and supporting him throughout his karate career which I feel most proud of as it's made him a fine young man in my rather biased opinion...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote