View Single Post
Old 30-03-2009, 23:43   #19
frogstamper
Inactive

Services: VIP
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin's New PAYG Tariff - Addict

I'm not going to just criticize VM on this latest "unlimited" claim, as far as I can see all the other phone companies and a lot of other ISPs make this ludicrous claim.
Its down to Ofcom to put a stop to this misleading practise, I can't see why they don't put out reasonable guidelines for the companies to stick to if they want to sell a "unlimited" service.
I would imagine in most peoples minds unlimited is just that, unlimited or as much as you want, if they have a FUP or likewise then its not unlimited, they should say "up to" whether that be 50GB a month or 500GB a month why on earth can't Ofcom make this clear to them, I mean its pretty simple isn't it?
IMO this is a hangover from the days of slow speeds when the companies really could offer an unlimited service, but those days are long gone.
frogstamper is offline   Reply With Quote