View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 00:12   #5
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Are you having subtitle problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobboEdin View Post
You perceive you have a problem. Why does it require anyone else to tell you they don't have a problem before you log it?
I guess it's because he wants to start yet another campaign against Virgin Media. Maybe my speculation, but he has form. Just look at all his other posts.

One of these days, Richard will have a genuine problem, and like the boy who cried wolf, no-one will be listening, because everyone will be fed up with this constant attention seeking from an individual with an extreme attitude of entitlement.

Richard - if you have a genuine problem with your service, just report it to Customer Services. That's what the rest of us do, and we get the issues resolved. Maybe I'm wrong, but sometimes I feel that these price hikes are down to you raising so many issues that they need to employ an army of staff to deal with them.

You must be pummeling your remote control all day to find all these 'faults' that you can publicise on these forums. If you used the service normally (ie just to access and record your programmes as the rest of us do) you would probably encounter no problems at all.

Maybe you just need to get out more. Now, it's spring, so no more excuses!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote