View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 11:43   #40
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Please document any V6 issues here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDGOLD View Post
What TVs is this an issue with? Or has this been fixed now anyway?
It was first reported on a Sanyo CE32LD47-B, but may well affect other TVs too. Whatever, it's easily worked around by disabling 1080i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horno46 View Post
Is anyone else experiencing erratic behaviour from their V6 remotes? I have two installed and have used one predominantly so far so I'm not sure if it's an issue with both.
Try resetting the remote using the process I posted here: http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/sh...postcount=2480

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post
Is there anyway field technicians can find out this information?
Simply visit CF

There was talk of getting known errors made available on the PDAs, but that's all gone a bit quiet. I'll make enquiries.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote