View Single Post
Old 18-08-2013, 21:33   #28
cityfan247
cf.addict

Services: Full House 2 V6 Boxes 1 1TB Tivo Freesat Freeview HD Roku Apple TV 3 Firesticks
cityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Virgin TV (What's on soon)

I watched Low Winter Sun- thought it was ok- i have set a series link- worth another look.

Under the Dome starts on channel 5 Monday 19 August. This is quite good- i am watching this currently on CBS via a VPN.

Republic of Doyle starts again on Alibi (Monday 2 September)- this is a great show. Canadian private detective with a touch of humour- i like it.

True Blood returns to FOX Monday 30 September.

I am a bit of a US tv fan- there are some interesting shows due to premiere in new Fall Season. One show i am looking to see which Uk channel picks it up is ABC's Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (premieres in the States 24 September)
cityfan247 is offline   Reply With Quote