Thread: Speed Test
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2012, 11:29   #12
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Speed Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
it looks like I have had my ass stm'd but i dont know why because i have downloaded absolutely 0000000000000000000 this evening.

Just tried 4 other servers and they are all the same. Newsgroups time.............

Newsgroups isnt going to give me a reliable picture of speed because it wont go above 40k/sec; there is some serious traffic shaping going on.
It happened to me 3 nights in a row

I have been recording my usage and i will be sending it in shortly with a complaint. I was stm'd the second night because i downloaded 2 gig, 3rd night it was 1 .7 gig. I am about to leave for Birmingham for a meeting and i expect to be STM'd when i return even thou my pc will be off. I have checked my wireless and no one is logged into it.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote