View Single Post
Old 15-11-2010, 19:51   #8
Barewolf
Inactive

Services: Talk Talk 1.5mb wishing it was Virgin 20mb
Barewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Barewolf
Re: Playstation Store Ripped Me Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
So they haven't 'ripped you off' then, you're just having some issues at present which you haven't even given them the opportunity to resolve?
of course they have ripped me off, regardless of the issues, you dont pay for something and expect it to be faulty. If you bought a £50k car and it broke down on the way home from the shop would you say "Oh, how unlucky, it must be a bad batch" or would you think they ripped you off?

---------- Post added at 18:51 ---------- Previous post was at 18:50 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Have you tried the playstation forums to see if anyone else has had the same issue?

Edit: link

Here you go, link to official forum and a thread with same issue

http://community.eu.playstation.com/...1835898#M19494

i didnt check stephen, and relation to the fact they ripped me off, it seems they have, *******s
Barewolf is offline   Reply With Quote