View Single Post
Old 15-12-2008, 12:27   #13
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: CNN: "PS3 is dying on the shelves"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I think it was badly phrased, but it has less on the 360. In the end it's about what will make people hand over their money, not about what is fair. The 360 is more competitive at the moment, people are less willing to spend a lot of money on a console and the PS3 is just too pricey for a lot of people. They main draw, Blu-Ray, may not be enough for people.

Like I said, it's last years complaints returned because people are less willing to spend a lot.

---------- Post added at 11:18 ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 ----------

I disagree it's the console at fault, I think it's the price + recession
I agree with what you are saying Damien and when I say I think its unfair I dont mean the competition I mean that the writter of the article was unfair to say that the PS3 has no good exclusive because its simply not true anymore.

The PS3 certainly could do with a price cut now its just unfortunate that its unlikely to happen anytime soon.

And as I said with my other point about high Def not being noticable on a less than 50" screen would you agree with this ? dont know if you've watched a blu-ray or a HD-DVD but myself I really do notice it and these are just some of the reason's I was disagreeing with the article.

At the end of the day I understand that the PS3 need's to do more even now and my agrument is not that of the PS3 is doing fine or me trying to defend the PS3. My argument is with the way the article was written and I would of had the same opinion if similair was written about the 360.

Seems that people are to quick to listen to hear say and write things that simply are not true rather than looking into the facts and then writting an article with some substance.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote