View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 10:02   #57
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky Services Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexDiamond View Post
How do I activate Anytime+ online?

I logged in to MySky and then went to check equipment, under which there is section for existing customers. When I click on this it takes me to a page where I can add further services. At the bottom of the page there is Anytime+ which says added already on it. When I hover over the added button it just says it is free of charge. If I click on basket it is empty. How do I actually activate the service?
Probably already activated , it can take upto 24hrs but in reality is usually running in under 12 hrs , if not then give them a ring.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote