View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 00:14   #8
andygrif
Inactive

andygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze array
andygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze arrayandygrif has a bronze array
Re: Amazon customer service email

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard M
I can do better than that:

Hmmm....but mine is Freefone! I don't like paying to tell someone they haven't done their jobs in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris T
Don't expect much help from them. I tried to complain about something a while ago. I got a series of standard replies until eventually (after raging on at them for sending standard replies instead of actually *reading* my complaint) they sent something written especially for me, promising to look into my complaint and get back to me. That was the last I ever heard from them. Amazon's complaints procedure is based on the tried and tested technique of fobbing you off until you lose the will to carry on and leave them alone.
Yes, agreed. They're absolutely appalling - however if you kick up enough of a stink they end up sorting it and coughing up money to get you off the phone. Always worth a punt, especially if they're paying for the call!
andygrif is offline   Reply With Quote