Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 22:55   #6
idi banashapan
step on my trip

idi banashapan has a nice shiny star
idi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny star
Re: Battlefield 3

which is more than the pc Beta is....

- constantly resizes to windowed mode
- when clicking in menus, the game will suddenly decide you no longer have a mouse connected and you have to Esc key your way out
- you can't bind any keys to actions, meaning my poor brain can't deal with the fact things like trying to run now brings up the scope
- that is, of course, after you have spawned in and are actively in game where you have to enter the menus. you cannot get to the key binding settings unless you actually enter the round, meaning you have to stand there waiting to be shot whilst you click around, discovering you can't bind anyway, and that's only if you're lucky enough you're still able to click about in the menus to get that far!
- not to mention the game server browser is now all web based - yes, I have to navigate about in IE to join a game! WTF?!?!? there's no in-game server browser. why did they do that??? it's horrendous!!!

I know it's a Beta, and there will be bugs, but this is truly shameful. for me, it just makes the whole experience unusable. I don't think I'll bother opening the Beta again, that's for sure.