View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 11:12   #3447
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

I'm just feeling so stressed out right now, I'm the child with the most expectations now. My sister failed most of her A Levels, and now is only doing English Science and Sports. My brother failed most of his GCSE's so is having to go to college. He has to do a work experience week and he wants to do it with me, but there is no way I want him near my work. For a start, his attitude it appalling and also he, for some reason, doesn't like Polish people so he would clash with my manager.

Talking of whom, I am now in the middle of a massive dispute involving her. I don't know what to do for the best, 2 other managers I spoke to said I should speak to her if I will feel better for talking to her about it. Thing is, I don't know if I will feel better but I do feel she ought to know what is being said about her, and the fact that 2 people are going to make a malicious allegation against her with no basis.

Frankly, right now I feel like going sod this and just giving up on life. I wish I was back at school, there as none of this stress back then. Wake up, go to school come home eat sleep and repeat Monday to Friday.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote