View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 11:30   #3441
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Life. Is there any point in carrying on? Right now, I feel like there is no hope for me, and feel like nobody would give a toss if I just slipped away and never got seen again.
I'm quite sure that is not the case Mark is there no one you can talk to even your GP may be able to help you with your feelings. I know when I was feeling quite down a couple of years back I was put on a short term course of meds for anxiety as I thought I was suffering from depression but after speaking to my GP he diagnosed severe anxiety due to the legal dispute I found myself in honestly Mark it is and was the best thing I did in speaking to my GP.

I hope you spirit lifts soon and your back to usual self but please seek advice from your GP if these feelings continue. Take care x