View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 12:38   #3436
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Well they have let me out after a thorough check for possible ICD wound infection or other serious conditions like sepsis and other serious infections although they are still worried if the fever and numbness and pain in the legs of the last 9 days continue indefinitely and thus if the symptoms don't go away which hopefully they will then l will have to contact my GP again in 14 days and would probably have to be re-admitted again.

Thank you everybody for all your kind wishes.
Glad your home den & hope things improve for you soon take care.

---------- Post added at 12:38 ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging bull View Post
All additional med were to protect the stent from blood blockage, only for 12 months.
Still have wonky heart muscles (that's why ICD fitted).
Still waiting decision on gall bladder removal because of stones, currently on what I would describe as a no fat diet.

Not good at. Hugs and best wishes to you as I know the pain your experiencing in regards to the gallbladder matter

I hope things get sorted for you real soon