View Single Post
Old 26-09-2013, 11:12   #7
Escapee
cf.mega poster

Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array
Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array
Re: Illegal workers cost restaurant boss dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidge41 View Post
Good result is that. It's a nightmare trying to send Chinese back because their government drag their heels in sorting the paperwork out. Sometimes they have to hold them for a year before the paperwork comes through from the Chinese Government.

£700,000 is one hell of a fine though.

---------- Post added at 05:17 ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 ----------

They bail them to report to a Police Station every other day. As you can imagine they go missing again.
I understood that this applies to all Chinese nationals attempting to return, and that the Chinese government dragged their feet because they don't want them back after they have tasted a bit of life and freedom in the west.

One thing that can be said about Chinese immigrants, is they appear to be grateful of the better life they have here and don't want to force their views on us.

I understand they also give them money for B&B when they are bailed. Even as criminals they are better treated here tan in their own country.