View Single Post
Old 30-11-2015, 20:08   #1774
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Bill Goldberg would consider a WWE return if placed with either Lesnar or Austin and if the price was right. I think that buries that then

He's someone I would genuinely start watching RAW again for. I can just never forget the way he could ragdoll any 300lber around like it was nothing. Although I've heard his mic skills and his ability to just rag anything around was half the reason WWE didn't seem that bothered in letting him walk away. Claims that he's dangerous to work with aren't rare to find. I don't think kicking Bret Hart's head off does him any justice. Hart was never sour about this though. If anything I swear he blamed a lot of people except Goldberg. He blamed those that sent Goldberg out there and told him to look like a machine or dominant rather than teaching him how to work in the ring.

With Goldberg though, not the greatest technical wrestler by any means, I see a pure athlete, someone capable of absolutely anything and is always in near perfect condition. Reminds me of the first Lesnar stint. Lesnar back then was another pure athlete that looked like the real deal and very much was.

He's another one of the 'Big guys' I think WWE is lacking. Lesnar is about part time but I already feel like Ryback all but failed, Reigns. Rollins, Ambrose and co just don't do it for me and that's why I've never watched RAW in a long time now, you can go back a while in this thread before you find me up to date on what's going on.

My ever growing love for MMA has probably played it's part in that but factor in just growing well out of a PG show with the loss of major stars, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan forever being injured or just falling down the pecking order, Dolph Ziggler's 5 minutes and so on.