View Single Post
Old 30-08-2016, 16:40   #11422
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Well done Mark on the weight loss.

Today is my pre-op assessment so fingers crossed it will not be to long till the operation itself, although I'm naturally nervous. I know it's a must as I can't cope with this pain level on a weekly basis (the sickness yes) but the pain itself is horrendous.
Good luck today weenie on your pre-op assessment and even more good luck for your operation when that happens as my thoughts and wishes are with you.

---------- Post added at 16:40 ---------- Previous post was at 16:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Weighed myself this morning. On the morning of my first job with this company, I weighed 108.7 kilos. This morning, 98.5 kilos. That's in the space of 8 weeks. First time since going on study leave back in 2001 for GCSE's that I've been under 100 kilos.
Well done Mark as its certainly easier to put on weight but much harder to lose weight and you have done well.