View Single Post
Old 15-04-2013, 12:05   #4
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: Blind drivers at the wheel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21720318

Could be a godsend for some I imagine but what happens when a blind driver is involved in a breakdown or whatever in a dangerous situation e.g. on a motorway? The car can only drive itself if it's working and how on Earth would a blind person be able to get to safety without help?

It'd be interesting to hear how any of our blind members feel about this.
Good idea if its safe believe there blind man in america been given green light.

I could imagine Atos licking lips to give blind people fit for work and can do taxi service or delivery man jobs

I would imagine the system could inform breakdown.

My worry seen vid where it got confused nearly drove out on motorway lane to another. Man had to take over might been early development of it.

I believe its got sensor to shut down on malfunction but does have like Airbus few computures.

Can we have the flying car next
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote