View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 14:28   #150
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
He never said it was the same for everybody else as he said its important for one to keep a calm and steady perspective with regards to DWP and the benefit claiming system so if there is any scare mongering then you would be the expert at that.
I would ask you to give examples of where I have done any "scaremongering".

I suspect, however, that you would ignore the request as is usually the case when called out on the nonsense that you post all over the forum, much of it being totally fence sitting vacuousness.

The latest PIP problem to rear it's ugly head is the logging of returned PIP forms.

The software is not logging many returned forms, even those sent by recorded delivery, resulting in some claimants getting erroneous "you have not returned your PIP form" letters.

For others, the first time that they are aware that a problem exists is when another benefit such as Housing Benefit is reduced or stopped as a result.

Meanwhile, the DWP are doing their usual "stick your head in the sand" approach and are simply advising those affected to appeal.

More stress and worry is created for the sick & disabled and in the meantime the original form received ends up being processed because it was received in time...
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote