View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 15:19   #672
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Let's say for one moment she does win, she will be entering the White House as the first Woman President. I wish I could be really excited for her but her dire reputation has severely damaged all possibly of me being even remotely excited. But that is not all, because of her real tarnished reputation, there is real chance of massive civil unrest (I accept this could also be true for Trump) and I would not blame US citizens taking to the streets, not accepting the result because she is currently under a big FBI Investigation (AGAIN), I would not accept the result either and would more than likely, if I was a US citizen, join in with the unrest and protest (peaceful of course).
I mean it's a democracy. She still becomes President even if people don't want to accept it. Protesting her administration and working to a Republican elected in 2020 would be different to not accepting the result which would presumably mean you don't accept her claim to the Presidency and think Trump should be installed instead.