Thread: Boxing MMA
View Single Post
Old 29-11-2015, 15:19   #115
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Boxing/MMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Well l don't like Fury's mouth but l have to give praise when its due and look a fool into the process although that's nothing new.
I don't think either of us look like fools, there isn't many that hadn't written him off. I combined his attitude and personality as a person with his boxing skills to create a character and I was wrong. He got everything right last night. He completely neutralized the Wlad leaning. I've said this in Haye's defence too, Wlad has been employing tactics for years to disguise his ailing speed and deteriorating boxing skills. That's where Fury deserves the most credit, he didn't just go in there to box, he went in there to expose what Klitschko had been doing for some years.

Without then going onto taking anything away from Fury, I'll echo Lennox Lewis' comments, it's brilliant for heavyweight boxing, Fury isn't a Klitschko and isn't one dimensional and boring, he can be beaten and the 10 years of the same Ukrainians is over.

I'd also like to point out, you hold a fight in Germany and justice prevails, I have no doubt saying those scorecards may have went in Klitschko's favour in Vegas. It's refreshing to see a completely correct set of cards for a change.