View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 11:27   #12
alestescarrow
Inactive

alestescarrow will become famous soon enoughalestescarrow will become famous soon enoughalestescarrow will become famous soon enough
Re: Another new build

The postcode checker on VM has now changed to the following message:

Quote:
Get in!

Our cables are now in place, so you can get Virgin Media for the first time.

Choose us and with the UK's fastest widely available broadband# at your fingertips, you'll be able to work and play faster, smarter and harder than ever before!
Leave us your contact details and we’ll be in touch to let you know what you could get if you sign up for our services
Incidentally at the same time, a VM customer team member rang me regarding previous contact and indicated that it could be 18 months before a connection? ( :o )

It also looks like the road is being dug up by a multi-utility contractor. I'm not entirely sure that there is VM work involved, however they have been digging up the roadway alongside the completed properties (which have all other connections beside VM now) and there are pieces of green ducting spread on my driveway. At the same time, a brown omnibox and black toby box with a CATV lid have been fitted on my property.

Any ideas what this means? It seems like VM has many departments and the callcentre staff have very little understanding where these issues go.

Thanks
alestescarrow is offline   Reply With Quote