View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 14:36   #765
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: General TiVo Discussion Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
I think it's next week, 18th onwards... i'll double check tomorrow, unless another staffer knows now?
Another question not sure if you know the answer , my parents are on triple XL mates rate package , can they still swap their V+ for a 500gb TIVO if they wish for 49.95 plus 40 install , they haven't pre registered however my dads in the same boats as many on here the V+ fills up to quickly with HD.

---------- Post added at 14:36 ---------- Previous post was at 14:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
Yup it's the 18th
Cheers for that.