View Single Post
Old 20-04-2012, 10:53   #36
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Peer suspended after calling for bounty on Obama & Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
Thus making you no better than the very people you are claiming to have a problem with in this thread.
Look, firstly lets turn the tension down for a start, Lets me make it clear, this plan on a world government will only be done if over 50% of the votes all vote the world vote yes, I will only use force when a nation refuses to do what most of the people of the world want, let me put you the benefits of my plan:

1: More New Decent Jobs and Better Jobs for people at work

2: People like the Kurds to be given a state of their own

3: All over the world, people would recive better Human Rights

4: Better Racial, LGBT and Womens rights all over the world

5: Better Education, Health and Transport for all

6: Businesses either becoming state owned or co-operatives

7: A better chance of World Peace

8: More Autonomy for people who want it

9: Less Poltical and Relgious Extremism

etc

In other words a richer, more equal, peacful and better world

Which is what we need after a economic crisises and too many war zones

Surely we need a a fresh start, who would vote no to all that?

You don't have to agree with it by the way, but it is a good idea if you do
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote