View Single Post
Old 17-05-2013, 09:46   #1492
harry_hitch
Heavens to Betsy, Bertie!

Services: TIVO, M TV, L BB, M Phone
harry_hitch has reached the bronze age
harry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze ageharry_hitch has reached the bronze age
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
I don't need your ****** remarks sunshine! I can read fine, just because i don't share your point of view re sports fans doesn't make me wrong in my assumption that 20% of any business is good business, and any company who lost that amount of customers/income is living in cloud cuckoo land (just like you probably are) if they think that they wouldn't miss it, learn to face facts eh
My original point was simply to highlight that the number of people complaining on twitter would be a very minor number of subscribers (probably sports subscribers, which the facts prove), and that ultimately the number of people who would actually leave will be be even less than those who are currently complaining.
If VM do not get BT sports it will probably be over cost. If that happens, and a minor number of sports subscribers (not all 700,000 of them like you allude to) decide to cancel subscriptions, it will still probably cost VM less than the (possible) overall cost of BT Sports.
This will never happen though, as I believe VM will get BT sports.
If you don't like my posts, fell free to block me

---------- Post added at 09:46 ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvtimes View Post
TalkTalk are like camels; they like to keep their heads in the sand.
I applaud Talk Talk for their attitude. They know their customer base and they know that they offer a low cost option for people who cannot afford to/do not want to pay for lots of TV channels. The fact they do not dangle sports channels in front of them, for possible extra financial gain, shows a company which currently appear to have their customers best interest at heart.

Thankfully, I am not in a position to need to use their service.

More power to them in my eyes
harry_hitch is offline   Reply With Quote