View Single Post
Old 30-11-2011, 00:21   #6
RB2004
Inactive

Services: Services: 200 Mbit Gamer on Hub 3, 3x Arris V6 Boxes, CISCO V HD, VIP Package
RB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation eraRB2004 has entered a golden reputation era
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaineY View Post
Ain't it against Contract if the cable is not installed / extended by a VM Engineer?

I thought if an engineer turned up at your house and the cable / extension that has been run from the main omni or outside he could then refuse to do the work and let VM know that someone has been tampering with the lines and terminate the contract.

I may be wrong but i always thought it was the case.
Yes it is but in some people's cases they do a better job of the install than engineers, I completely rewired my install properly and added a hdu, used cable that exceeds vm spec and vm approved connectors... Was forced to in order to rectify my services due to repeated incompetent engineers refusing to acknowledge a problem now have perfect signals far better than any engineer achieved
RB2004 is offline   Reply With Quote