View Single Post
Old 13-09-2007, 16:05   #13
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude
Re: iPhone UK Release info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin View Post
I hope O2 follow AT&T and offer decent Internet rates than the ones they are offering at the moment.

Having said they, if they do, i'd probably get the Orbit... As its flexible and I won't need to have a running battle with Steve Jobs's ego in a PSP vs homebrew style battle where Apple keep trying to block unlocking/homebrew attempts.
The internet access is going to be the deciding factor on whether I upgrade at all. I'll be getting a company phone very soon so might switch from O2 phone to Vodafone's data card................ we'll see

Thanks for the links all
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote