View Single Post
Old 29-10-2016, 20:54   #2286
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

What he actually said...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...PM-Brexit.html

Quote:
He said: 'And now I finish my journey on the beautiful island of Sardinia, where at the end of the day's filming, as the sun set - I looked back and saw the European flag.

'For me.. symbolic and very sad. But in life you don't always get what you want. So guys, whether you voted In or Out, we are where we are.

'But at some point soon we all need to come back together and make the best of what will be a very bumpy 5 years.'

Oliver said the referendum had 'fractured Europe, divided families and split the country' but that 'Britain has spoken'.

He promised: 'In my own way I will now roll up my sleeves and work harder than ever to make this work.

'But I beg you one thing Great Britain. Give me Boris f****** Johnson as our Prime Minister and I'm done.

'I'm out. My faith in us will be broken forever.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.