View Single Post
Old 27-03-2005, 13:26   #1
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society
Live Premiership Football via Foreign Channels

I was thinking about this while on holiday. Just been away to Lanzarote, for a cultural break

Over there at 3 PM on Saturday they show loads of prem football via foreign sat channels i.e Canal Plus in France and some Asia channels as well so you can see the matches live as they happen. I've also seen this done in a few pubs in the UK as well. I know Sky or the BBC can't show a match live beteen 2:30 and 5:00 on a Saturday.

Why don't NTL offer these channels to us so we can still watch Prem football as it happens ?
sherer is offline   Reply With Quote