View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 19:33   #5
djfunkdup
NoT 1oF tHe UsUaLSuSpeCtS

Services: Hyper-Optic 1Gig
djfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpack
Re: Moans and Pet Hates Part 7

Ban smoking.... i don't know about the city that you stay in,but i am sick to the back teeth off smelly people and their filthy habit..

walking through the city center and seeing their mess everywhere..bins on fire..fagg ends just stubbed out anywhere that was handy for the mingers to do it..

people see if you are a smoker..i have news for you.you smell and smell terrible.not just when you are smoking but smell all the time..and not just up close.you smell from a distance,and people esp women that try and cover up the smell with perfume.!!! IT MAKES IT WORSE.!! perfume and smoke = eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

apart from the fact that you are killing yourself.please have respect for people that are NOT addicted to nicotine and take your filthy habit and smell away from populated areas.

deep breath