View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 12:35   #5
tt2011
Inactive

tt2011 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Still waiting for an installation date a month later

Open letter to Neil Berkett, CEO:

Dear Neil

Isn’t it a shame when a customer feels so aggrieved with the service provision, or lack thereof, that he takes it upon himself to contact the company’s CEO directly. In my case I have been through all the normal channels, including speaking to various Customer Service Agents who have contradicted themselves (or lied) on different occasions and attempted to make a complaint through the online channel which has just been ignored.

I won’t go through the whole complaint with you as you will probably care less about my situation than your Call Centre employees. But I will just point out that my wife and I are still without TV, Telephone or Internet for more than 7 weeks due to in part to the bungling of Virgin Media itself and also to the lack of contract Virgin has its over 3rd party suppliers. This I am told by your Customer Services department and I am sure you will echo the sentiment as you are far too busy to deal with any of this, that is of course not your fault. Well I sorry to inform you that it is your fault. As the CEO, you are responsible for every success and every failure. You may have grown your subscriber base and increased profitability in the short term, but you have failed dismally in changing the inherently work-shy, incompetent culture that was ingrained in both the NTL and Telewest organisations. I fear that as soon as the Virgin Media services are no longer state-of-the-art (when available) then your organisation will go the same way, and probably get bought by Sky.

I do not expect to hear back from you, in fact I expect that your secretary will actually screen this email so that you don’t have to waste your own time. But I do hope that whomever reads this email will at least pass this email on to someone in the organisation that cares about such complaints and might actually do something to help the organisation keep customers in the future.

Yours Sincerely

Virgin Media Customer
tt2011 is offline   Reply With Quote