View Single Post
Old 29-09-2009, 13:38   #7
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ps3 hdd upgrade query

I just installed my new HDD and I WAS asked for the firmware that I had to download from the Sony website.
I'm a bit miffed because I fitted a 320gb HDD but I only had 258gb to use, so I lost around 60gb somewhere. Also miffed because I couldn't choose what to back up before install and what to ignore, so I had to delete most of my .avi's as I only had a 4gb flash drive. Boo.
The PS3 is frustratingly close to being a perfect all-round piece of kit but it's not quite there.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote