View Single Post
Old 21-01-2008, 10:07   #11
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: how to pull a bird (girl)?

This is sometimes easier said than done, but I find that just talking to them works. If you are gonna get anywhere, you will. If you don't, then there are other girls.

One thing I tend not to mention immediately is the fact I work with computers.. I've actually had one girl I was getting on with run away screaming when I mentioned that.

Actually, in that case, I can't blame her. The last guy who was talking to her (and I know because I was standing near them, and moved in when he went to the loo) was proudly boasting how he worked as a sys admin for a Central Government mainframe and actually managed to throw in the fact that he personally managed several terrabytes worth of storage, while the poor, hapless girl (who had no real interest in computers beyond the fact that she used one from time to time at work), was looking increasingly desperate to get away from him.