View Single Post
Old 16-07-2003, 12:18   #8
zoombini
Inactive

Services: I no longer receive cable services, I blame the inept accounts dept for that.
zoombini has reached the bronze age
zoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze age
Thats what I think, if he is signed off sick, it is upto him & the doctor what he can do during that time.
I.E. if he was signed off sick because he has stress problems and
he was to go fishing ( a stress free enviroment) then there shhould be nothing his employers can do about it. While he is under the docs certificate his time is his to get better in.

He should be able to do anything he wishes providing he does not do enough to qualify as being fit for work, in which case he should consult the doctor with reference to returning to work.
Just because he is "sick" does not automatically mean he has to stay at home.

However, in this case he was not fit, he had an awful time on this paid for holiday that he could not get out of.
He just does not want to lose his holiday entitlment for it.

However, before he gets to fight it, he needs specific acts & law so I look forward to your daughters reply Iadom, thanks.
zoombini is offline   Reply With Quote