View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 13:00   #6
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: I know I'm a sinner but......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenheart View Post
Only thing similar is when I copied the saved games from my 1st PS3 slim to a usb stick (had to replace the first one as the hdmi port was dead) I then restored them to my new one using the saved data utility and using the option (triangle) option to copy it from the stick to the PS3, it asked if I wanted to overwrite, I said yes and then on restarting the games I had the save data back on them.

The thing that might be stopping it is if the data might be associated with the PSN account/PS3 #, not sure if they do that though.
Having looked into it a bit more thats what it look's like to me to. People are getting a message about the save's being associated with another PSN account from what I've read. Also it would disable trophies though not sure that would bother the OP.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote