View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 19:03   #762
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: The Pirate Bay is blocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
It always makes me laugh when companies go out of there way to get other companies blocked for trading on various broadcasting site.

I have never heard of this 'pirate company, but it appears to me that 'we' the user are being told who we can contact, and who we can't.

We are already being told how much usage we can of BB on VM, If l pay for an Internet service, then l feel that l am legally entitled to use any site there is.

Or is it simply that 'A' has paid 'B' to use a site to make money out of us, and 'C' cannot.

Ie the football channel taken to court, as it broadcast from abroad, how petty and costly.

Whats has happened is VM have been forced to waste customers money attempting to block a site. Money that has been wasted because the block has spectacular fail.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote